Mission & Vision
Grace Connections is the Mission that activates the Vision! Connections put action to our faith!
- Sunday morning corporate gathering
- Additional worship services, special guests, holiday gatherings, etc.
- Being faithful in our stewardship of time, talents, and tithing
- Giving thanks and giving back through the tithing of finances and resources
- Serving at Grace Sunday morning, weekly/monthly Worship or Study events
- Study God's Word (QUEST, Men's groups, Women's groups, youth discipleship groups).
- Personal devotions, prayer and daily habits, corporate studies
- Individual and/or group prayer. Staying in a posture of communication and relationship with the Father!
- A 24-hour period each week of dedicated rest, meditation, re-creation
- Time set aside from your daily labor/work
Grace Family Care
- Family Life... full service ministry for young families.
- Life Groups... small group connections. Meets in various homes throughout the month
- Sunday greeting team ministry...assisting others and making all feel welcome
- Grace Kids... Sunday kids ministry, time of teaching and growing wrapped in a loving fun environment!
- Plus1 Youth... Tween and Teen Youth Group that meets weekly. Discipleship, growth and great times!
- Meals and Transportation... Heartfelt support and provision from our team of Deacons and Deaconesses
- Food... Eating together! New Friends Dinner, connecting over a meal, Round Room fellowship
- Care ministry… visitation, prayer, cards, flowers, meals, etc.
- Life Groups
- Spend life sharing the gospel with those around us by gathering together and building relationships
- Impact our circle of influence. Demonstrating the Good News message is Good for all areas of life!
- Using our gift and talents within and outside the church Body.
- Volunteering for community projects, needs, initiatives.
- Vacation Bible School
- Annual Fall Family Festival
- Grace Gardens (Bedminster School partner project)
- Grace Care Center (potential new ministry vision for Grace)
- Be involved with local schools, Boards, clubs, government, elections, emergency services
- Shop at local businesses, local banks, restaurants, etc., building relationships
- Prison Ministry
- Domestic missions and foreign opportunities to plant the Gospel and make Disciples
- Global partnership, financial and active support of our missionaries serving the greater world!
- Short Term Mission trips, traveling overseas to serve and experience the Kingdom at large
Acts 2:42-47 All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord’s Supper ), and to prayer. A deep sense of awe came over them all, and the apostles performed many miraculous signs and wonders. And all the believers met together in one place and shared everything they had. They sold their property and possessions and shared the money with those in need. They worshiped together at the Temple each day, met in homes for the Lord’s Supper, and shared their meals with great joy and generosity — all the while praising God and enjoying the goodwill of all the people. And each day the Lord added to their fellowship those who were being saved.